Sunday, December 29, 2013

z-bo

Meet Z-Bo, reverently named after Memphis Grizzlies icon, Zach Randolph. He is our one-and-a-half year old German Shepherd who came to us (for the low, low price of free) after he got thrown out of a car in a grocery store parking lot. :( In true form regarding anything furry, I scooped him up and called my then-boyfriend, now-husband, Neely, with those words every boyfriend wants to hear..."I found a puppy!" It took all of a few hours for Z-Bo to secure his place in our lives. Now, I don't know what we would do without him!

I would love to begin every morning with a walk around our neighborhood with Z-Bo. Unfortunately, the real world gets in the way. The best days are, like today, when we are both off of work and can walk him together.
BONUS: He/we love his new leash from Up Country! Merry Christmas, Zeebs! Check them out here...so canine chic...

No comments:

Post a Comment